2015년 4월 3일 금요일

What I Did During Winter Vacation


2014210469
 
Cloa
 
Monday 11AM
 
What I Did During Winter Vacation


I want to talk about what I did during winter vacation. I experienced many things in winter vacation.
First, I studied Japanese during winter vacation because my dual major is Japanese. I like watching Japanese movies and dramas, and I`m interested in the culture of Japan. So, I selected dual major Japanese. When I joined my major`s class of Japanese, I felt happiness. I was pleased to select my dual major. After I graduate, I want to work exchanging culture between Korea and Japan.
I went to Tong-yeong with my friend, Jedey. We went there, and we ate a lot of food. We met in Tong-yeong Bus Terminal, and we went to see the sea. We ate pork belly, noodle, and anything else that looked good. I felt so funny, and that is the first trip for me in winter vacation, so I was really excited. We promised to come back later because we couldn’t do the famous Vietnamese restaurant. I really want to go there again.
I think, during winter vacation, I didn’t do a lot of things, but I relaxed. So, I was really satisfied with my winter vacation. I want to get a part time job, and travel somewhere by myself during next summer vacation. Thank you for reading about my winter vacation!

 
 
 
 


 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기