2015년 4월 16일 목요일

After Graduation

2014210469
Cloa
Monday 11AM


After Graduation


I am going to talk about what I want to do after graduation.


First, after graduation, I want to work in like UN, related exchanging culture between country and country because I am interested in other countries` culture. Also, my major is Korean History, so I believe that I can teach Korean history and culture very well.


Second, I never go to overseas before, so I want to travel other countries after graduation. For example, America, Canada, England, Japan, anything else. The best country what I want to go is Japan because I am really interested in culture of Japan. So, I want to go to Kyoto and Osaka. Also, I really want to go England because I love Harry Potter, it is British cinema, and I love Sherlock, it is British drama. So, I want to go film locations in Harry Potter and Sherlock.


So, this is what I will do after graduation. Thank you for reading to my text.

This is Osaka Castle in Osaka, Japan.

I really hope to work in like UN, related exchanging culture between country and country!!!

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기