2015년 4월 12일 일요일

About Harry Potter



2014210469
Cloa
Monday 11AM

My Opinion - About Harry Potter
 
    I want to talk about Harry Potter because I was inspired that Qiana said Iron Man, and Harry Potter is one of the movies that I love.
    Harry Potter series was started in 2001, and it was finished in 2011. The movies have original books. Series have a total of 8 films. The title is Harry Potter, same as the movies. The background of movies is Hogwarts, placed in London, there is a school in a magical world, and the main story of the movies are fights between Harry and Lord Voldemort.
    Harry Potter is one of the movies that I love. I`m interested in magic, and I like fantasy. I think Harry Potter has all of that. When Harry Potter was finished in 2011, I felt really sad. I think I grew with Harry Potter.
    In Harry Potter, I like Alan Rickman the best, he acted as professor Severus Snape. Professor Severus Snape is an enigmatic person, and one of the important characters in
the movies. He was selected as ‘the most favorite character in Harry Potter.’ Actually, he is not the leading character, but the character has a famous line “always.”
     I really like Harry Potter, so I saw that movie  5 times at a time. If you don’t see Harry Potter until now, I strongly recommend this movie. Thank you for reading about what I think of Harry Potter.


 
 
This is the last fight between Harry and Lord Voldemort.

This is "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" poster.
 
 

Professor Severus Snape has a famous line “always.”

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기