2015년 4월 27일 월요일

Life Change Experience


2014210469
Cloa
Monday 11AM
Life Change Experience
I would like tell you about an experience that changed my life. In 2011, when I was first grade in high school, I learned to dance. I was really interested in dance. So, I wanted to enter arts high school because I really wanted to learn to dance, and I wanted to be a dancer too. However, my parents did not like that I was going to be a dancer. So, I gave up arts high school, but I really like dance, and wanted to learn dance. So, my parents allowed me to enter dance academy.
I enjoyed dance club in high school, and I entered dance academy. I was satisfied all day! I learned every kind of dance, and I participated in street performances. I really liked street performance. That was when I felt alive. When I practiced dance, I really felt happy.
However, I left dance academy one year later because I fell into a slump. I worried about my future. I wanted to be a dancer, but also I wanted to enter university, and I wanted to study history. Also, there were many people who have a good talent better than me. So, I worried about how successful I would be.
Before I entered dance academy, I think I was a passive person. I did not have what I wanted, and I did not speak my opinion. “I want to enter arts high school! I want to learn to dance! I want to be a dancer!” That is the first time I spoke my opinion in my life. After I left dance academy, I think I changed everything. First, I can speak my opinion. Second, I gain self-confidence. I can challenge everything what I really want. This experience can enough for changing my life. Thank you for reading.

I wanted to be a dancer!!

This is me when I was a first grade student in high school.
(This time, I started learning to dance)
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기