2015년 4월 5일 일요일

Introduce About Me

 
 
2014210469
 
Cloa
 
Monday 11AM
 
 
 
Introduce About Me


     I would like to introduce myself. My name is Da Som Kim and, my English name is Cloa. So, you can call me “Da Som” or “Cloa”. Everything is okay.
    I`m from Changwon, South Korea, near  Busan. Now, I live in Seokjang-dong with my major friend. My major is Korean History. I’ve been interested in history since I was a middle school student, so I choose my major. I hope to work in a field related to international exchange in the future. I have one younger sister, also mom and dad. My sister is a third grade student in  high school. So, I`m worried about her, but I believe she can do everything very well by herself.
    Now, let me talk about my hobby. My hobby is listening to music and watching movies. My favorite artist is Beyonce because she is very powerful and has charisma. My favorite movie genre is fantasy and mystery, so I love Harry Potter and Sherlock Homes. My favorite movie star is Alan Rickman and Benedict Cumberbatch because their acting is perfect, and their voice is gorgeous.
    I think I would like to speak a foreign language, but I can’t speak very well. So, I feel a little nervous in this class, but I’m looking forward to what will happen to me this semester. I`m aimed specifically at talking with foreign teachers. So, please give me a hand if you can. I`ll be so happy when you can help me. I hope to be enjoyable class. Thank you for reading about me!


 
 He is Benedict Cumberbatch.
 
 He is Alan Rickman.
 
 It`s me! :)

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기